How we work:
- Impartial energy expertise with our customers best interests in mind - we provide experience not products
- We identify opportunities, ensure compliance and deliver results
- We do this by a combination of engagement, investigation, analysis, design, management and verification.
Energy Project Implementation
- Dedicated contractor service to manage and deliver energy reduction projects from start to finish.
- Seamless transition from consultant to contractor service.
Risk Reduction Consultancy
- Due diligence assessments to identify risks to customer business operations, provide remediation strategies and solutions
What EECO2 can do for you:
- We can meet with you to understand your business and talk through potential opportunities, usually with a site survey.
- We provide you with a tailored summary report so you can plan your next steps according to your needs
In our experience, the energy landscape is complex and ever changing. Our aim at EECO2 is to make your options clear and to provide you with the expertise and capability to reach your goals
Whether you have a single site or 1000 buildings in your portfolio, we want to understand where you're at - whether it's "get what I need done", “save me energy and money” or simply “I want to be the best”