Identify Quick and Big win opportunities
There can be many energy saving opportunities in a system however these must be significant enough and cost effective to implement.
- Air change rate reduction
- Night and weekend non operational air change rate reductions (GMP)
- Installation of VSD's and EEF1 motors
- HVAC modification from full fresh air to recirculation with free cooling
- Night and weekend setbacks (non GMP)
- Removal of redundant HVAC system components – e.g. redundant safe change filtration.
- BMS optimisation / control strategy
- Chilled water and low pressure hot water - control valve maintenance
- Replace filters with low energy types
- Area classification review vs Activities / requirements
To discuss your project requirements, contact Energy Efficiency Consultancy (EECO2) by calling +44 (0)1625 660717 or email the team on email@example.com